1. I am thankful that my lovely and talented daughter enjoyed her opportunity to perform live before television cameras in the Dunkin Donuts Thanksgiving Day Parade at the Philadelphia Art Museum.
2. I am thankful the neighbors’ dogs didn’t eat me when I went over to feed them on Thanksgiving Day.
3. I am thankful for the health of my family.
I am thankful for the giant stack of papers I have to grade this weekend.
4. I am thankful to have a good job in an economy where not everybody is that lucky.
5. I am thankful I had a little time to myself for writing.
6. I am thankful for all my friends and the wonderful people I’ve met through blogging.
I hope you all had a peaceful Thanksgiving holiday, and for those of you in countries that do not celebrate this holiday, I hope you had a thoroughly enjoyable Thursday!